The Vogue Thailand April 2013 Street Wanderer photoshoot puts model Othilia Simon on display. Much like the title suggests, Simon is captured while in urban thoroughfares, taken in here within a series of pictures, all executed on behalf of photographer Philip Gay.
Gay uneviled a series of eccentric ensembles that were showcased during the production of Street Wanderer. He did so with the help of stylist Anna Schiffel who put together patterned one piece suits, thick two-toned belts, chunky rounded necklaces and bright yellow blazers.
These eccentric looks were furthered by the cosmetics of make up expert Kathy Le Sant who chose to include green and red eye shadow, complimented here by the high rise twisted bun of hairstylist Marion Anee.
The Vogue Thailand April 2013 Simon Photoshoot is Patterned
1. Eccentric Fashion Editorials - Brands could leverage eccentricity to create fashion editorials that stand out and capture attention.
2. Street Photography Fashion Shoots - Street photography could inspire fashion brands to conduct photoshoots with models in urban locations.
3. Bold Makeup and Hair Trends - Makeup and hair stylists could experiment with bold colors and unconventional styles to create disruptive beauty trends.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands could leverage eccentric fashion editorials and street photography fashion shoots to create unique marketing campaigns and reach a wider audience.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands could capitalize on bold makeup and hair trends to introduce disruptive products and attract customers looking for unconventional beauty products.
3. Photography - Photography studios and photographers could offer street photography fashion shoots to fashion brands and aspiring models looking for unique and unconventional fashion representations.