Imaan Hammam stars in the 'Panoplie' editorial for Vogue Paris' May 2014 issue. While some people have phobias of (murderous) mannequins coming to life, Hammam doesn't appear to be one of them. She seems perfectly content playing dress up with one, as she caresses, embraces and poses with the dummy throughout the spread. Some of the photographs show her posing with merely a limb, while others show her entwined with the entire mannequin.
Fashion editor Marie Chaix styled Hammam in a series of dramatic accessories, from lace-up red leather boots to a luxurious fur stole. Hair stylist James Pecis tamed her wild mane, while makeup artist Hannah Murray completed the look with a soft smokey eye and berry lip stain.
To put it all together, controversial photographer Terry Richardson was the man behind the lens.
Imaan Hammam Stars in the Vogue Paris May 2014 Issue
1. Virtual Models - The use of digital models in fashion editorials could revolutionize the industry by providing a cost-effective and versatile alternative to traditional models.
2. Smart Mannequins - The integration of technology into mannequins can enhance the shopping experience by personalizing recommendations and showcasing interactive displays.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The focus on sustainable materials and ethical practices in fashion can drive innovation in the industry and appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Fashion Photography - Incorporating advanced digital techniques and AI into fashion photography can offer new creative possibilities and streamline the production process.
2. Fashion Retail - Implementing smart mannequins with AI capabilities in retail stores can improve customer engagement and provide valuable data for personalized marketing strategies.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The growing demand for sustainable fashion creates opportunities for fashion brands to innovate and develop eco-friendly materials, production processes, and business models.