The all-white fashion fad has travelled to the beach in the Vogue China 'Age of Innocence' editorial for looks that are at once ethereal and rustic. The pale sands, weathered walls and cool sunshine accentuates the alabaster ensembles to create a deeper sense of romance.
The Vogue China 'Age of Innocence' editorial is set to appear in the May 2013 issue of the magazine. It stars models Irene Hiemstra and Katya Riabynikina. The two lithe beauties were whimsically shot by photographer Lachlan Bailey. Outfitted by stylist Clare Richardson, their looks bounce between androgynous and feminine with lacy dresses, collared shirts and the occasional black combat boots.
Hairstylist Rita Marmor and makeup artist Benjamin Puckey perfects the looks in the Vogue China 'Age of Innocence' editorial.
The Vogue China 'Age of Innocence' Photoshoot is Rustic Ethereal
1. All-white Fashion Trend - Opportunities for clothing companies to create rustic and beach-inspired all-white fashion lines.
2. Natural Beauty Trend - Opportunities for makeup and hairstyling companies to develop natural and pared-down looks to complement the ethereal fashion trend.
3. Androgynous Styling Trend - Opportunities for fashion and beauty brands to experiment with androgynous styling and accessories to add edge to romantic looks.
1. Beauty and Makeup Industry - Opportunities for hair and makeup artists to create natural, beach-inspired looks for fashion editorials and music videos.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunities to experiment with androgynous and romantic styling to create new and exciting fashion lines.
3. Photography Industry - Opportunities for photographers to experiment with natural lighting and rustic environments for romantic and ethereal fashion editorials.