We have seen a few strong trends come forth this season, including the slicked back hair craze that is on every page of every magazine for 2010. Now Vogue Beauty Nippon 2010 is showing an over-the-top, full of attitude 'do that would certainly stand out in any crowd.
Venturing away from last year's one-shave frenzy, this faux-hawk is simply long hair swept sharply upward and fastened. Model Malgosia Bela pulls the trend off nicely but not too sure if too many others could. Check out Vogue Beauty Nippon 2010 hair trends for the coming season above.
Vogue Beauty Nippon 2010 Explores Hair-Raising Trends
1. Slicked Back Hair - Opportunity to create innovative hair products that promote sleek, polished looks.
2. One-shave Frenzy - Potential for disruptive innovations in the hair removal industry, catering to individuals looking for bold and edgy looks.
3. Faux-hawk - Possibility to develop new hairstyling tools and techniques that allow for easy and customizable faux-hawk looks.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Identify opportunities for beauty brands to launch new hair care products that cater to the latest hair trends.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion designers can seize the opportunity to incorporate the faux-hawk trend into their clothing designs and accessories.
3. Beauty Salons - Beauty salons can offer specialized faux-hawk styling services to meet the demand for this bold and unique trend.