Constance Jablonski stars in the 'State of Grace' editorial for Vogue Australia's November 2014 issue.
The model looks like a modern-day Grace Kelly in pastel trench coats, velvet jackets and opulent broaches. Each outfit, all of which were put together by fashion editor Lindsey Frugier, are adopted to fit a new "theme." For instance, one shot is dubbed "Medieval Times" and Jablonski wears a Dolce & Gabbana dress that features "tapestry details fit for a dame of thrones." In another shot in which Jablonski wears a gingham collar and tweed jacket, is called "Mix Master" and is described as "preppy meets pop star princess."
No matter the look, Jablonski looks sophisticated and, of course, graceful. The editorial was photographed by Christian MacDonald for Vogue Australia.
Constance Jablonski Stars in Vogue Austalia's November Issue
1. Sophisticated Fashion Editorials - Businesses in the fashion industry can focus on creating graceful and elegant editorial photoshoots that feature models dressed in modern and sophisticated clothing.
2. Themed Fashion Shoots - Fashion industry players can create editorial photoshoots that revolve around different themes such as Medieval Times, adopting various fashion styles to create an aesthetic for different eras.
3. Elegant Accessorizing - Businesses can explore creating new and innovative accessories that add an opulent and elegant touch to outfits, enhancing their overall look.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can focus on creating sophisticated and elegant fashion designs that fit with the modern & elegant aesthetic of Vogue Australia magazine.
2. Photography - Photography industry players can target the fashion industry by offering their expertise in capturing editorial photoshoots that bring out the best in the fashion and the model.
3. Jewelry - Businesses in the jewelry industry can create new and innovative designs of broaches, necklaces, and other accessories that fit the modern and sophisticated aesthetic of Vogue Australia magazine.