From enriched coffee and chewing gum to oral sprays, there are tons of different ways for people to get their daily dose of vitamins and Nutrinovate sets itself apart by offering a convenient vitamin film that dissolves on the inside of the mouth. Specifically, the easy-to-swallow alternative to pills can be placed inside of the cheek or the palate for quick absorption through the mucous membrane—as such, the vitamins bypass the digestive tract and go straight to the bloodstream.
When it came to creating packaging for the innovative product that disrupts the crowded over-the-counter vitamin category, Nutrinovate took visual cues from sports, chemistry, fashion and the periodic table yet maintained a style that feels pharmaceutical with references to old typewriter prescriptions.
Nutrinovate Created an Innovative & Easy Way for People to Take Vitamins
1. Sublingual Film Delivery - The trend of using thin films for delivering nutrients, vitamins and supplements through the mucous membrane as an alternative to traditional pills or capsules
2. Disruptive Nutrient Delivery - The trend of developing innovative ways to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and supplements that bypass the digestive tract and offer quick absorption
3. Innovative Packaging Design - The trend of creating unique, memorable and visually appealing packaging for nutraceutical products
1. Nutraceuticals - Opportunities for nutraceutical companies to create sublingual nutrient delivery products that offer benefits such as quick absorption and convenience
2. Pharmaceuticals - Opportunities for pharmaceutical companies to explore and invest in new sublingual nutrient delivery technologies
3. Consumer Packaged Goods - Opportunities for consumer packaged goods companies to innovate their packaging design and explore utilizing new design inspirations outside of traditional packaging styles for nutraceutical products