The natural skincare brand Farmacy is offering a new product called the Bright On Massage-Activated Vitamin C Mask.
The product was designed to target uneven skin texture, large pores, and dull skin tones, with the incorporation of Vitamin C helping to brighten the overall look of the skin. It also contains fruit-derived AHAs that work to exfoliate the skin as the mask is applied. To use the mask, consumers simply massage it into the skin, wait for it to change from a lavender color to green, and then leave on for five to ten minutes depending on how sensitive their skin is.
The Farmacy Vitamin C Mask also contains the brand's soothing Echinacea GreenEnvy complex.
Farmacy's Vitamin C Mask Has a Unique Formulation
1. Massage-activated Skincare - The use of massage as the activation method for skincare masks is a new trend that creates an opportunity for companies to develop innovative products that allow consumers to take advantage of personal relaxation and self-care regimes.
2. Vitamin C Skincare - The growing trend of using Vitamin C in skincare products creates an opportunity for companies to explore the effective use of Vitamin C and its derivatives in skincare formulations.
3. Innovative Fruit Extracts in Skincare Products - The inclusion of fruit-derived alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) in Farmacy's Vitamin C Mask presents an opportunity for companies and innovators to explore the effectiveness of incorporating various natural fruit extracts in skincare products.
1. Skincare Industry - With the growing trend of massage-activated skincare, Vitamin C skincare, and innovative fruit extracts in skincare products, skincare industry players can explore new product opportunities and leverage these trends to offer innovative solutions to consumers.
2. Beauty and Wellness Industry - Companies in the beauty and wellness industry can look to incorporate the trend of massage-activated self-care relaxation routines into their products and services to offer customers a unique and relaxing experience.
3. Health Foods and Supplements Industry - The use of fruit-derived AHAs leads to an opportunity for the health foods and supplements industry to capitalize on this innovative ingredient by offering supplements that promote skin health and wellness.