The Visionary Art Project is a creative exploration of avant garde, interstellar, surreal art and Shamanism created by three female artists. Mia Morgan and Georgina Billington are both makeup artists and Lindsay Adler is the photographer for this shoot.
The project is essentially a collection of photographs that reveal a deeper insight in Shamanism and subconscious thoughts combining fashion and art. The women create each look on real female subjects based on a "sacred geometry, Shamanism and ancient wisdom with [their] own personal fashion and beauty aesthetic."
The Visionary Art Project is on a mission to carefully and intimately combine fashion, beauty and consciousness through artistic expression. The portraits produced through this project will be turned into products such as bags and jewelry pieces that will be available for sale pending the venture's success through its Kickstarter campaign.
The 'Visionary Art Project' Seeks to Combine Fashion & Spirituality
1. Fashion and Spirituality - Opportunity for new apparel lines that incorporate spiritual and shamanistic elements into their designs.
2. Surrealist Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create visually striking and thought-provoking images that explore the subconscious and spiritual realms.
3. Sacred Geometry Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry designers to incorporate sacred geometry into their designs, creating pieces that are both aesthetically pleasing and spiritually significant.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could tap into the growing interest in spirituality to create apparel that resonates with consumers on a deeper level.
2. Photography - Photography could be used to create meaningful and visually striking images that explore spirituality and the subconscious.
3. Jewelry - The jewelry industry could incorporate sacred geometry into their designs, offering consumers a way to express their spirituality and connect with something deeper through their accessories.