Virtual goggles are taking the world by storm as of late. The Oculus Rift has been deemed the future of gaming as well as virtual perception and the whole campaign is booming. While the scope of Virtual goggles is narrow right now, there is potential for huge innovations. These goggles give users the opportunity to see live concerts from the comfort of their own home by simply slipping on the goggles.
Japanese company NTT has teamed with Dwango to bring live performances to the home using VR headsets. The system will connect head-mounted displays, or HMD's to provide a 360 degree broadcast with realistic visuals and equally as fantastic audio.
For those that cannot make it out to see their favorite artists live, this is a silver lining. While it will most certainly cost in some form, the innovation is the main attraction.
With These Virtual Goggles, Users Will Get the VIP Treatment
1. Virtual Reality Concerts - Virtual reality goggles are allowing users to experience live concerts from the comfort of their own home.
2. 360 Degree Broadcasting - Companies are using head-mounted displays to provide a 360 degree broadcast with realistic visuals and audio.
3. Enhanced Home Entertainment - Virtual reality headsets are revolutionizing the way people enjoy entertainment at home.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage virtual reality goggles to offer immersive and interactive experiences for concerts and performances.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore opportunities in developing and improving virtual reality headsets to enhance home entertainment experiences.
3. Telecommunications - Telecommunication companies can partner with VR headset manufacturers to improve the connectivity and streaming capabilities for virtual reality concerts.