Virtue One are XR glasses that allow you to game and stream anywhere at any time. These extended reality glasses enable users to play their PS, XBOX, and PC games on the go.
These futuristic glasses are incredibly light, comfortable for long gaming sessions, and stylish. Passbyers would not know you are playing a game. Manufacturers made sure the lenses could be worn by individuals confidently every day. The company prioritizes the fashion of the glasses just as much as performance.
The XRs come with pre-installed gaming hardware. Users just have to link their gaming system to it, and they can also play on systems they don't own because the device is equipped with all AAA platforms and games. All games are shown in 1080p and run at 60fps.
Users can preorder these portable gaming lenses on VIRTUE's site.
Image Credit: Virtue
These Fashionable XR Lenses Allow You to Game Anywhere at Any Time
1. Extended Reality Gaming - Manufacturers can expand the XR technology to create more immersive gaming experiences, disrupting traditional console and PC gaming markets.
2. Fashionable XR Wearables - The combination of stylish design and XR technology presents an opportunity for fashion and technology industries to collaborate, creating fashionable wearables for different applications.
3. Pre-installed Gaming Hardware - The inclusion of pre-installed gaming hardware creates opportunities for companies to create affordable gaming equipment that require no additional setup or hardware installation.
1. Gaming - The XR glasses offer the gaming industry opportunities to bring gaming outside of homes and consoles, transforming how people play and experience games.
2. Fashion - The XR gaming glasses show that fashion and technology can go hand in hand, opening up opportunities for fashion companies to explore new wearable technology applications.
3. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturers can innovate on the current pre-installed hardware technology to create new portable consumer electronics, disrupting traditional gaming hardware markets.