The 'Virtual Cultural' fashion story is featured in the latest edition of BITE Magazine. The striking photoshoot features a conceptual visual theme and bold styling courtesy of Oriana Tundo. Tundo dresses model Heni in a wardrobe of digitized prints, irregularly shaped silhouettes and translucent textile staples that embody a futuristic fashion aesthetic.
Captured in collaboration by photographers Amanda Camenisch and Marlen Keller, the 'Virtual Cultural' BITE Magazine editorial features 90s-themed grooming by hair stylist Rachel Bredy and dramatic makeup looks by beauty artist Daniela Koller who combines artful cosmetic applications with textural tongue accessories created using gold-leafed foil.
This collaged image series embraces eccentric styling that is unconventional and androgynous in its concept. Leaving a lasting impression on BITE's readership, this editorial defies tradition.
The Virtual Cultural BITE Magazine Image Series is Futuristic
1. Conceptual Fashion - Opportunity for clothing brands to explore unconventional and futuristic designs.
2. Digitized Prints - Potential for digital printing companies to offer unique and customizable patterns.
3. Artful Cosmetic Applications - Beauty industry can create innovative makeup looks using unconventional techniques and materials.
1. Clothing - Fashion brands looking to push boundaries and challenge traditional design principles.
2. Digital Printing - Companies specializing in digital printing can cater to the demand for unique and personalized prints.
3. Beauty - Opportunities for makeup brands and artists to experiment with unconventional makeup techniques and materials.