Liv by Estée Lauder is a great example of how virtual advisors can enhance the consumer experience through personalization and technology. The service is launched in collaboration with Google, signifying the beauty company's dedication to stay on the cusp of innovation and consistently work to evolve the shopping experience.
The beauty-centric visual advisor is an amalgamation of Estée Lauder's Night-Time Expert skincare line and Google's artificial intelligence algorithms. The service is directly linked to Google Home and helps users establish a custom skincare routine through a one-on-one conversation. Naturally, Liv spotlights certain products from the Estée Lauder round-up that might work with the consumer's skin. Essentially, the launch of the virtual advisor is not only convenience-focused, but it is also incredibly useful and tailored to one's specific needs.
Estée Lauder's Liv Brings Together High-End Skincare & Technology
1. Virtual Advisors - The rise of virtual advisors in the beauty industry creates opportunities for personalized and convenient experiences.
2. Beauty Tech - The convergence of beauty and technology opens up opportunities for innovative products and services.
3. Artificial Intelligence in Skincare - The integration of artificial intelligence algorithms in skincare allows for customized and targeted solutions.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can enhance customer experiences and sell personalized products through virtual advisors.
2. Technology - The technology sector has opportunities to develop innovative beauty tech solutions and artificial intelligence algorithms for skincare.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from incorporating virtual advisors to offer personalized recommendations and improve the customer shopping experience.