Altava, a 2021 LVMH Innovation Award Finalist, created Livi, the Face of Innovation for the luxury conglomerate LVMH and this year, the virtual avatar will be recognizing the start-ups that will be joining the LVMH Lab.
Six start-ups will be recognized in six different categories, which cover the major challenges of the world of luxury and its ecosystem. From media and brand awareness to sustainability, the metaverse, omnichannel and retail, the categories will help to recognize forward-thinking companies, as well as one ultimate winner of the LVMH Innovation Award. Livi, the muse of the recruitment campaign and Face of Innovation, represents the future of digital personas and brand representatives.
As part of the awards, a special prize will also be awarded to "a start-up for the most compelling data and artificial intelligence solution."
LVMH's Livi is an Avatar and the Face of Innovation
1. Virtual Avatars - Creating virtual avatars to serve as brand representatives and presenters for events and campaigns presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for tech companies.
2. Data and AI Solutions - Developing compelling data and artificial intelligence solutions is a disruptive innovation opportunity for startups in the luxury industry and beyond.
3. Metaverse - Incorporating the metaverse into the world of luxury presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to push the boundaries of digital experiences.
1. Luxury - Luxury companies can benefit from using virtual avatars as brand representatives and incorporating data and AI solutions to enhance their business models.
2. Technology - Developing virtual avatars and data and AI solutions is a disruptive innovation opportunity for tech companies looking to make an impact in the luxury industry and beyond.
3. Retail - Incorporating the metaverse and virtual avatars into retail experiences can provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for retail companies to enhance customer engagement and loyalty.