The Vipp Holger's Beige Collection has been created as a series of functional yet retro decor items for the home perfect for providing a touch of old-fashioned style. The collection includes the signature trash can created by the Danish metalsmith and entrepreneur back in 1939, which is now once again available in its iconic beige finish. The collection also includes a variety of additional metal products designed with home and business use in mind including towel bars, toilet paper holders, laundry baskets, shower shelves and more.
The Vipp Holger's Beige Collection features a four-gallon capacity trash can priced at $435 with smaller and larger options available as well. The collection speaks to a growing consumer shift towards decor items built with durability and simple style in mind to reduce the need for regular replacement.
Image Credit: Vipp
The Vipp Holger's Beige Collection Includes Waste Bins and More
1. Functional Retro Home Decor - The market for functional retro decor items with a touch of old-fashioned style is expanding, providing opportunities for businesses to innovate in design and materials used.
2. High-quality Durable Home Products - The trend towards high-quality and durable home decor products that reduce the need for regular replacement creates an opportunity for businesses to innovate in materials, manufacturing processes and design choices.
3. Iconic and Sustainable Design - The renewed popularity of design classics like the Vipp trash can presents opportunities for companies to innovate in sustainable manufacturing and materials choices while tapping into these iconic products.
1. Home Decor and Furnishings - The home decor and furnishings industry can take advantage of the trend of consumers looking for functional, retro-style products that are both durable and stylish.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - The Vipp Holger's Beige Collection showcases an opportunity for sustainable manufacturing companies to innovate design and materials to revamp old classic products.
3. High-end and Luxury Markets - Companies operating in high-end and luxury markets can take advantage of consumers looking for premium, sustainable and iconic products like Vipp's retro-style items.