Vinted, a popular online marketplace that's based out of Lithuania, has announced its expansion into the Canadian market. Claiming the title of "Europe’s leading online C2C marketplace dedicated to second-hand fashion," Vinted boasts a growing community of 45 million members, giving both shoppers and sellers plenty of opportunities to find a match.
Vinted not only allows sellers to sign up for free, but gives them 100% of the profits they make on the platform. For buyers, the platform offers an endless supply of affordably priced pre-loved garments and accessories, along with competitively priced shipping options.
Through its accessible platform, Vinted aims to make "second-hand the first choice worldwide," helping to combat the wasteful fast-fashion industry.
Image Credit: Provided
European Online Marketplace Vinted Has Now Launched in Canada
1. Second-hand Fashion Market Growth - Expanding second-hand fashion marketplaces like Vinted are disrupting the fast-fashion industry by enabling buyers to purchase affordably priced pre-loved garments and accessories.
2. C2C Marketplaces for Sustainability - The rise of C2C marketplaces like Vinted is providing a platform for sustainable fashion choices and enabling sellers to contribute to a circular economy.
3. Mobile-first E-commerce - Vinted's mobile-first approach makes second-hand fashion accessible to millions and is redefining how consumers engage with e-commerce.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses that adopt sustainable, mobile-first approaches to selling second-hand goods could tap into a growing market for pre-loved fashion.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands that incorporate second-hand clothing and accessories into their business models and supply chains could reduce waste and improve sustainability.
3. Logistics - Logistics companies that provide competitively priced shipping options for second-hand fashion marketplaces like Vinted could benefit from increasing demand for pre-loved items.