Photographer Sevda Albers captures 'Vintage London,' an editorial that features model Maria D. The brunette beauty pulls off a retro, fringe hair style and en eclectic wardrobe of thrifted pieces.
'Vintage London' boasts a chic mix of leather skirts and leopard cardigans along with tweed dresses and lightweight knits. This editorial's outerwear is also a blast from the past and includes wool coats and leather jacket looks. Makeup artist Nobuko Maekawa creates a natural look for his muse and uses cosmetics from YSL Beauty to perfect her look.
Hair styling for this editorial is courtesy of Marco Bresciani Testa who revives a 60s-inspired style for model Maria. In addition to sporting a vintage wardrobe, Maria also hangs out in a suburban neighbourhood and at an antique market.
Sevda Albers's 'Vintage London' Image Series is Eclectic
1. Vintage Fashion Trend - Opportunity for fashion brands to leverage the popularity of retro styles and create new collections inspired by vintage fashion.
2. Sustainable Fashion Trend - Opportunity for eco-friendly fashion brands to promote thrifted and second-hand clothing as a stylish and sustainable choice.
3. Retro Beauty Trend - Opportunity for beauty brands to create makeup and hair products that help customers achieve a natural and vintage-inspired look.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to capitalize on the demand for vintage and sustainable fashion by creating new collections and promoting thrifted clothing.
2. Beauty Industry - Opportunity for beauty brands to develop new makeup and hair products that cater to the retro beauty trend and appeal to customers looking for a natural and vintage-inspired look.
3. Photography Industry - Opportunity for photographers to create editorials and campaigns that capture the essence of vintage fashion and beauty, appealing to customers who appreciate nostalgic aesthetics.