Being deathly afraid of all eight-legged critters, I absolutely abhor the idea of becoming entangled in a cobweb; but if it was the Villamoda Galleries Frame Hotel, I guess I wouldn’t have such a panic attack.
Considering the tangled webs we weave throughout our lives, it’s important to get away and unwind once in awhile. Although the Villamoda Galleries Frame Hotel is just an entry for the WAN Awards 2009 at the moment, if ever constructed, it would be a great place to start the unwinding process.
An eco-friendly structure, the Villamoda Galleries Frame Hotel is a fibrous building that features restaurants, showrooms, a cigar lounge, and more.
The Villamoda Galleries Frame Hotel Weaves into the WAN Awards 2009
1. Eco-friendly Architecture - Opportunity to innovate and create sustainable and environmentally-friendly structures.
2. Fibrous Building Materials - Potential to develop and utilize new materials in construction projects.
3. Multi-functional Buildings - Chance to design buildings that serve multiple purposes and cater to various needs.
1. Architecture & Design - Opportunity for architects and designers to incorporate eco-friendly practices and materials.
2. Construction - Potential for construction companies to adopt new building materials and techniques.
3. Hospitality - Chance to create unique and versatile hospitality spaces that attract different customer segments.