The ViewSonic CDE20 series displays have been announced by the brand as a new range of wireless presentation equipment that will accommodate the needs of professionals looking to display information in a modern way. The screen range includes the CDE6520-W, the CDE7520-W and the CDE8620-W, which are all outfitted with 4K UHD resolution in order to support high-quality images and more. The screens all feature built-in screen sharing software that can be used with remote configuration in order to easily manage content and more.
The ViewSonic CDE20 series displays were explained further by the brand which said, "The ViewSonic CDE20 displays come with integrated content sharing software, allowing users to share content from virtually any source and/or device with functions such as 4-in-1 split screen for up to four presenters, single content source to all displays and reverse content sharing from the displays to other Android /iOS devices. With the optional ViewBoard Cast USB dongle, no software installation is required, just plug one of these paired USB dongles into a laptop, click the button and users can share content. These displays work with Android cloud-based apps such as Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams and Office 365 products to provide a definitive conferencing solution.”
The ViewSonic CDE20 Series Displays are Easy to Use
1. 4K UHD Displays - The trend of using 4K UHD displays in professional presentations and conferences opens up an opportunity for manufacturers to develop lightweight, portable, and affordable models.
2. Wireless Presentation Equipment - The trend towards wireless presentation equipment creates an opportunity for hardware and software makers to develop innovative and user-friendly systems that support seamless collaboration and sharing in various settings.
3. Integrated Content Sharing Software - The trend towards integrated content sharing software in displays and projectors presents an opportunity for developers to create versatile and easy-to-use solutions that allow users to share content across devices and platforms.
1. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the trend towards 4K UHD displays and wireless presentation equipment by developing more advanced hardware, software, and networking solutions to meet the needs of consumers and businesses.
2. Education - The education industry can benefit from the trend towards integrated content sharing software by adopting new presentation and collaboration tools that enhance teaching and learning experiences in classrooms and online.
3. Media and Entertainment - The media and entertainment industry can leverage the trend towards wireless presentation equipment to create immersive and interactive experiences that engage audiences in live events, digital content, and gaming environments.