The job world is more competitive than ever, and many individuals are turning to comedic video resumes to stand out. This method of job hunting allows talented people to show their skills in a creative manner. Depending on what job you’re going for, these CVs can range from purely outrageous to 100% professional.
Mike Kretz is the Front End Developer at Trend Hunter, and as a graphic designer he appreciates a good-looking resume. Other types of CVs can also come in an infographic-like style, which is perfect for those looking for work in the design world. With so many young people looking for jobs these days, a regular CV is just one of many, whereas offering companies a resume with flair can grab attention.
Trend Hunter Developer Mike Kretz Finds New Ways in Which CVs are Changing
1. Comedic Video Resumes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the job application process by creating comedic video resumes.
2. Creative Cvs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design industry by developing infographic-style resumes.
3. Job Application Flair - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the recruitment industry by emphasizing the importance of unique and attention-grabbing resumes.
1. Job Market - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the job market by incorporating comedic video resumes into the hiring process.
2. Graphic Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the graphic design industry by promoting creative CVs in an infographic-like style.
3. Recruitment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the recruitment industry by encouraging companies to value job application flair and uniqueness.