22Moo has launched the i-Vision 230 which is a lightweight virtual display that simulates watching a 35 inch display from 2-meters away. It has a 320 x 240 resolution LCD and will work with an iPod, Zune, Wii and Xbox 360. The Argo+PC VGA video glasses also work with your PC, Mac, PDA or any other device that supports an AV or VGA output.
Implications - The 22Moo i-Vision 230 also features integrated stereo earphones and can be fully charged within two hours by using a USB. The glasses were built to be comfortable and are guaranteed to be safe for your eyes. They are lightweight so you can easily slide them into your pocket or bag when not in use.
22Moo i-Vision 230
1. Virtual Display Glasses - A new wave of virtual display glasses for various devices has led to a new market for immersive entertainment experiences.
2. Integrated Audio-visual Wearables - The trend for integrated audio-visual devices is offering more opportunities for immersive experiences on the go.
3. Portable Personal Screens - The desire for personal screens is leading to the development of lightweight, portable options for various devices.
1. Consumer Electronics - Developments in integrated audio-visual wearables are creating a new sector of consumer electronics.
2. Gaming - Virtual display glasses for gaming consoles like the Xbox 360 and Wii are offering immersive gaming experiences.
3. Media and Entertainment - Portable personal screens and virtual display glasses are creating new possibilities for immersive media and entertainment experiences.