Now that Barack Obama has been elected as president, many have lost the excitement that prevailed during the election.
Good news to those Obama supporters: you can now relive the battles in a new video game called ‘Super Obama World.’ The settings include Alaska as well as Illinois, Arizona and Washington D.C.
The game resembles the classic ‘Super Mario Series,’ and President Obama has to jump on enemies to knock them out of the game and earn more points. It also includes interesting battles against Sarah Palin on a skidoo.
Super Obama World
1. Virtual Election Games - Creating virtual games based on real-life elections could engage and educate players about the democratic process.
2. Nostalgic Gaming Experiences - Developing video games that tap into nostalgic elements from classic games can attract players seeking a sense of familiarity.
3. Political Entertainment Crossovers - Exploring collaborations between entertainment and politics can result in unique and engaging experiences, like battling political figures in a video game.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can capitalize on creating election-based video games that offer an immersive and interactive experience to players.
2. Education - The education sector can utilize virtual election games as a tool to teach students about the electoral process and engage them in a fun and interactive way.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore crossover opportunities by incorporating political themes and figures into various forms of media, such as video games.