This intensely of-the-moment 'Vice' Jerry Sandusky mash-up is a slightly eerie mixing of current pop culture happenings.
Reflecting both the mass coverage of the controversial Jerry Sandusky trial regarding child molestation charges as well as the popularity of 'Call Me Maybe,' this is a purposely bizarre video getting tons of hits. Featuring many clips from television and a couple of the Carly Rae Jepsen covers, the video is a decidedly strange mix-up. Sure to stir up almost as much controversy as the Sandusky trial, the oddly musical clip is a statement-making creation sure to generate buzz. Purposely disturbing and definitely different, this clip and those like it by the magazine will appeal to those knowing what they're getting into.
A satire and criticism of news media, the video is a sporadic capture of what mainstream North American media looks like at the moment.
The 'Vice' Jerry Sandusky Mash-Up is a Pop Culture Nightmare
1. Controversial Mash-ups - Combining unexpected elements from different cultural phenomena to create provocative and attention-grabbing content.
2. Social Commentary Through Video - Using video as a medium to critique and satirize current events and popular culture, offering a unique and thought-provoking perspective.
3. Intentional Bizarre Content - Creating deliberately strange and unconventional videos that target a specific audience seeking unconventional entertainment experiences.
1. Digital Media - Opportunity for digital media platforms to curate and distribute controversial mash-up content to engage viewers and generate viral buzz.
2. Art and Entertainment - Artists and entertainers can utilize the medium of video to provide social commentary and challenge norms through bizarre and unconventional content.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for brands to leverage controversial mash-ups and intentionally bizarre content to create viral marketing campaigns that capture attention and ignite conversations.