If you are looking for a vibrant beach towel that will steal the show this summer, look no further than Lateral Objects, "a design lab from Stefan Beckman Studio that uses bright colors and strong graphics to grow their range of DTC colorful home, decor, and recreational products."
One can really witness Lateral Objects' inspiration for the vibrant beach towels in the bold pops of color that reference the sensibilities of Californian art in the 1960s and the 1970s. The forward-thinking brand offers a total of 10 breathtaking designs that draw on "the warm hues of summer [and] crashing waves." Each of the vibrant beach towels is woven in Portugal and boasts 100% cotton fabric.
Image Credit: Lateral Objects
Lateral Objects Boasts Strikingly Versatile and Vibrant Beach Towels
1. Vibrant Home Decor - Lateral Objects' use of bright colors in home decor products points towards a potential trend towards vibrant, eye-catching home goods.
2. Nostalgic Design - The 1960s and 1970s-inspired designs of Lateral Objects' beach towels suggest a trend towards products that reference past design sensibilities.
3. Luxury Towels - Lateral Objects' premium towels woven in Portugal signify a trend towards high-end, quality beach linens.
1. Home Goods - Lateral Objects' colorful home decor line presents an opportunity for companies to expand into the vibrant, unique decor market.
2. Fashion - Lateral Objects' unique beach towel designs point to a potential trend for fashion brands to experiment with eye-catching patterns and designs in their clothing lines.
3. Hospitality - The luxury feel and high quality of Lateral Objects' towels signify a potential opportunity for the hospitality industry to expand into high-end beach linens for resorts and hotels.