When assigned a challenging graphic design problem, MFA student Jenny Pan took the task by the handlebars and created Via Vespa packaging.
The exercise asked that the Academy of Art University class turn any unaffiliated brand into a line of beauty products, with the results being this collection of energetic-looking bottles and tubes, made for men and women on the go. Accentuating the bold clean lines of the scooter's signature paint job, Via Vespa packaging brings that streamlined polish from the streets to the skin.
Via Vespa Packaging Appeals to the Young, Sporty and Speedy
1. Energetic Packaging Design - Opportunity for brands in various industries to create vibrant and dynamic packaging that appeals to young and active consumers.
2. Mobile Beauty Products - Opportunity for the beauty industry to develop portable and on-the-go beauty products that cater to busy individuals.
3. Cross-industry Collaboration - Opportunity for scooter brands to collaborate with beauty companies to create co-branded products that align with the lifestyle of scooter enthusiasts.
1. Graphic Design - Innovative packaging designs and branding opportunities for graphic design professionals.
2. Beauty - Potential for beauty industry professionals to explore new product formats and packaging designs that cater to a mobile consumer base.
3. Scooter Manufacturing - Collaboration opportunities with beauty brands for scooter manufacturers to create unique co-branded products that enhance the scooter lifestyle experience.