Specially developed silicone mouldings under the leather at each corner protect against wear and tear. The leather is tested for its resistance to everything from petrol to lipstick.
Each key is micro perforated by laser â€“ over 575 holes are drilled in a single keypad, to create the effect of light shining through solid steel.
In 2002, Verty introduced the Signature, a $20,000 platinum finished luxury phone that matches your Bentley. In case you'd like to pair a luxury phone with your sporting attire, Vertu has now launched a sporty leather and liquid metal mobile phone priced at $3,850. The phone is designed and marked like a race car. Check out the description from Vertu's brochure:
1. Luxury Mobile Phones - Opportunity to capitalize on the market demand for high-end, exclusive mobile phones with luxurious features and materials.
2. Sporty Phone Design - Potential for innovation in creating mobile phones with sport-inspired designs and rugged features that appeal to active consumers.
3. Specialized Phone Protection - Opportunity to develop protective features for luxury phones, such as silicone mouldings, that enhance durability and resistance to various substances.
1. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can explore collaborations with mobile phone manufacturers to create high-end, limited edition luxury mobile phones.
2. Telecommunications - Telecommunication companies can expand their product offerings by targeting affluent consumers with premium luxury mobile phones.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can tap into the luxury market by developing and selling high-priced, exclusive mobile phones with unique features and materials.