The Vertosa CBD powders are a premium product for being used in foods, drinks and more to help enhance the ways in which consumers can access CBD. The powders feature a high potency profile that is between 20 and 24% CBD, and are low-moisture, easy to dissolve and have an 18-month shelf life. The products include the CBD Isolate Powder and the Broad Spectrum Powder, which are both well-suited for use in cosmetics, coffee pods, powdered drink mixes, protein bars, capsules and much more.
Vertosa Chief Innovation Officer Austin Stevenson spoke on the Vertosa CBD powders saying, "Powder emulsions provide valuable versatility and flexibility. With this solution, product makers can address a much wider set of product categories, from beverage enhancers to pressed tablets, fillable capsules, wholesale nutritional supplements and more. Beyond strictly supplements, baked goods and bars also respond well to powder emulsions.”
Vertosa CBD Powders are Ready for Use in Food and Drinks
1. Powder Emulsions - Powder emulsions provide versatility and flexibility for product makers to address a wide set of product categories.
2. CBD Infused Products - CBD infused products like foods, drinks, cosmetics, and capsules are on the rise as consumers seek new ways to access CBD.
3. Long Shelf Life Products - Products with long shelf life, such as CBD powders with an 18-month shelf life, are gaining popularity for their convenience and durability.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate CBD powders to create infused products like coffee pods, powdered drink mixes, and protein bars.
2. Cosmetics - CBD powders can be used in cosmetics to enhance their properties and offer new benefits to the beauty industry.
3. Supplements and Nutritional Products - CBD powders, like broad spectrum powder, can be used in wholesale nutritional supplements, providing a new category for CBD-infused products.