The Versus Spring 2011 collection showcased its latest ready-to-wear mix-printed clothing recently. With its mixed-printed, plaid-loving and colorful clothing, this collection is sure to gain attention.
It has already been receiving some great recognition from magazines and fashion critics, due to its cuts, use of color coordination and overall theme. Graphic stripes, floral patterns and mini skirts stood out the most at the Versus spring 2011 show and will bring to the busy streets some great trends and more plaid than we could handle.
The Versus Spring 2011 Collection Loves to Mix Prints
1. Mix-printed Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop technologies that enable customizable and on-demand mix-printed clothing to appeal to individualistic fashion tastes.
2. Colorful Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sustainable dyeing techniques and eco-friendly materials to create vibrant and environmentally-conscious clothing.
3. Graphic Stripes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine advanced fabric technologies with 3D printing to create visually striking graphic stripe designs on clothing.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze consumer preferences and create personalized mix-printed fashion designs.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate digital fabrication technologies into the textile manufacturing process to automate and optimize production of colorfully patterned fabrics.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and scalable solutions for eco-friendly dyeing methods and materials in the production of graphic stripe clothing.