The Verizon 5G Home Internet service is being expanded by the telecommunications brand to support the increasing number of consumers seeking to maximize their connectivity speeds and cut cables at the same time.
The service works with a 5G router that connects to the same mmWave 5G network as the brand's smartphones and is reported to achieve top speeds of 1Gbps. The service is available in 60 cities where the company has implemented mmWave 5G networks.
The Verizon 5G Home Internet service is being offered to existing subscribers for $50 per month for this with a qualifying plan, while regularly costing $70 per month. The service is capable of being easily installed by the consumer to eliminate the need for a service visit.
The Verizon 5G Home Internet Service Offers Up to 1Gbps
1. 5G Home Internet - The use of 5G networks for home internet services presents an opportunity for faster and more efficient internet accessibility.
2. Cable-free Connectivity - The shift towards cable-free internet services allows for greater flexibility and cost savings for consumers.
3. Consumer-installed Services - Consumer-installed internet services offer greater convenience and accessibility for customers while reducing service costs for providers.
1. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies can explore the use of 5G networks for home internet services to expand their customer base and increase revenue.
2. Home Internet Service Providers - Home internet service providers can adopt cable-free connectivity options to offer greater convenience and cost savings for their customers.
3. DIY Home Installation - Companies specializing in DIY home installation can explore partnerships with internet service providers to offer convenient and easy-to-install internet services to consumers.