Romantic and luxurious, the Venezia Dressing Table is a modern version of a traditional Victorian vanity. Although it does boast some beautifully intricate details, overall, the design is minimalist rather than the typical maximalist most people would get with such pieces of furniture.
Designed by Jetclass, a company based in Portugal, the Venezia Dressing Table is a perfect example of its focus on the revitalization of classical to the contemporaneity of times. Made out of cherry wood with MDF waterproofing, the Venezia Dressing Table is available in two colorways: black and gold as well as white and silver. Perfect for a little princess, or a grown-up queen, it has a trio of oval mirrors topped with ornate carvings that are reminiscent of tiaras. The mirrors rest on two rounded cabinets perfect for jewelry and makeup.
The Venezia Dressing Table is Made for Contemporary Romantics
1. Minimalist Victorian Vanities - The modern twist on traditional Victorian vanities presents an opportunity for designers and manufacturers to create minimalist versions of these luxurious pieces of furniture.
2. Revitalizing Classical Designs - The focus on revitalizing classical designs offers an opportunity for companies to create contemporary versions of traditional furniture while retaining its romantic and luxurious aesthetic.
3. Personalized Dressing Tables - The demand for dressing tables that cater to individual style preferences presents an opportunity for customization and personalization in the furniture industry.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore the production of modern Victorian vanities to cater to the demand for luxurious and romantic pieces with a minimalist twist.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate modern Victorian vanities in their projects to add a touch of romance and elegance to contemporary spaces.
3. Home Decor Retail - Home decor retailers can expand their product offerings by including modern Victorian vanities, targeting customers who appreciate the fusion of classical and contemporary design.