A standard food processor won't just cost a fair amount, but it'll also be messy to clean and loud to use. The VeggiChop looks to replace the standard piece of kitchen equipment with a manually powered design that's ergonomically designed to get the exact kind of results you're looking for.
While a standard food processor can only provide so much precision, the VeggiChop can work as slow or as fast as you require and produce the perfect cuts, dices or mixes every time. The device works like a lawn mower, as it has a built-in ripcord that spins the internal blades to chop the food. When it comes time to clean up, the VeggiChop is completely dishwasher safe and easily disassembled.
The VeggiChop Slice, Dices and Mixes By Pulling the Ripcord
1. Manually-powered Kitchen Gadgets - Opportunities for creating more compact, affordable and sustainable kitchen appliances
2. Ergonomic Designs for Household Appliances - Opportunities to improve the design and functionality of household appliances to improve user experience
3. Handheld Kitchen Utensils - Opportunities to create more versatile kitchen utensils that achieve specific tasks better than larger appliances.
1. Kitchen Appliance Industry - Opportunities for companies to differentiate from competitors through innovative designs and functionality
2. Handheld Utensil Industry - Opportunities for expanding product lines to include more versatile kitchen tools
3. Sustainable Kitchen Appliance Industry - Opportunities to create more environmentally-friendly products that are more affordable than traditional appliances.