Dr. Praeger's recently released a range of kid-friendly vegetable bites called 'Littles' that are designed to make it easier for parents to get their children eating veggies. Sold frozen and easily prepared in the microwave or oven, the healthy veggie snacks are a great option for fussy eaters.
The Littles range consists of frozen veggie patties in four delicious varieties, including kale, sweet potato and broccoli. To make the snacks more appealing to children the vegetable bites are molded into kid-friendly shapes such as bears and dinosaurs. Despite the fun shapes, the snacks are extremely healthy. Each product is made from non-GMO ingredients and is certified gluten-free.
For parents looking for an easy way to prepare vegetables for kids, these frozen veggie patties are the perfect option.
Dr. Praeger's 'Littles' Range Features Veggie Patties in Fun Shapes
1. Kid-friendly Vegetable Snacks - Develop innovative and fun-shaped veggie snacks to encourage kids to eat more vegetables.
2. Convenient Frozen Food Options - Create frozen food products that are healthy, easy to prepare, and appealing to both children and adults.
3. Health-conscious Snack Alternatives - Explore the market for healthy and gluten-free snack options made from non-GMO ingredients.
1. Frozen Food Industry - Introduce new frozen food products that target the growing demand for convenient and healthy options for kids.
2. Food Packaging Industry - Develop innovative and attractive packaging solutions for kid-friendly vegetable snacks to enhance their appeal.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Partner with health and wellness brands to create and promote nutritious snack options for children.