The Valentin Lollmann FW2010 collection is comprised of some very smooth, very wooden pieces of furniture. With a focus on stools and benches, each piece embodies a refined rustic feel.
According to Yanko Design, the pieces in the Valentin Lollmann FW2010 collection have supports made of hazel branches and oak wood as the actual seat. Molded together using mortise-and-tendon joints, each piece is then burned and treated with wax.
The Valentin Lollmann FW2010 Collection is Naturally Austere
1. Natural Wood Furniture - There is an opportunity for furniture makers to create minimalist, natural wood furniture pieces that provide a rustic feel.
2. Handcrafted Furniture - Handcrafted furniture pieces made with mortise-and-tendon joints offer a unique aesthetic for those seeking minimalist designs.
3. Sustainable Home Decor - The use of natural materials in home decor, such as hazel branches and oak wood, provide a sustainable design trend for environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Furniture Manufacturing Industry - The furniture manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of creating handcrafted, minimalist wooden furniture pieces that provide a rustic feel.
2. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can cater to environmentally conscious consumers by offering sustainable design options that feature natural materials such as hazel branches and oak wood.
3. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can embrace the natural wood furniture trend and incorporate unique, handcrafted pieces with mortise-and-tendon joints into minimalist designs for a rustic feel.