Designed with mothers and babies in mind, the 'Ellie' UV sterilizer is capable of killing up to 99.9% of viruses, microbes and bacteria to ensure everyone stays healthy. The 'Ellie' is a pod unit that weighs in at two pounds and features an interior compartment for placing items that require sterilization. The portable design enables the 'Ellie' to be brought virtually anywhere without having to worry if there are washing facilities nearby to clean a child's accessories and toys.
The 'Ellie' UV sterilizer allows items like baby bottles and small toys to be placed inside the unit to provide sterilization benefits. The built-in battery pack with the 'Ellie' unit is rated to be used about 20-times a day for a week before needing charging.
The 'Ellie' UV Sterilizer Kills 99.9% of Bacteria and Microbes
1. UV Sterilization Pods - UV sterilization pods are being developed to help prevent the spread of viruses and microbes.
2. Portable Sterilization - Portable sterilization devices are becoming more popular as people seek convenient ways to stay healthy.
3. Sterilization for Children - Sterilization products are being developed specifically for children's items to ensure their health and safety.
1. Baby Products - The baby product industry can benefit from incorporating sterilization devices into their product offerings.
2. Medical Equipment - The medical equipment industry can innovate by incorporating sterilization technology into their products.
3. Travel Accessories - The travel accessory industry can benefit from creating portable sterilization devices for on-the-go use.