Office playthings have become immensely popular since the quick rise of the fidget spinner last year, so the conceptual 'URSA' desktop toy is an example of what is being developed with workplace play in mind.
Designed by Dmitriy Baltovskiy, the toy works by allowing users to project foam darts at their colleagues from their desk to start a lighthearted war that helps staunch workplaces break out of their daily grind. The see-through design of the toy with red accents makes it a stylish addition to your workstation that won't detract from the overall look of your space.
The 'URSA' desktop toy speaks to the evolution of the modern office from a drab space for productivity to a healthy environment where teams can get work done in a more relaxed area.
The 'URSA' Desktop Toy Lets Colleagues Start Foam Dart Wars
1. Office Playthings - Opportunity to create innovative and engaging toys that promote playfulness and camaraderie within the workplace.
2. Workplace Distractions - Potential for developing novel distractions that help relieve stress and monotony in office settings.
3. Ergonomic Products - Promising market for ergonomic toys or accessories that can enhance comfort and well-being in workspaces.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in producing office-centric playthings to cater to the growing demand in the workplace.
2. Office Supplies - Potential to develop and offer novel office distractions and products that contribute to a more stimulating work environment.
3. Office Furniture - Prospects for creating ergonomic furniture or accessories that integrate elements of playfulness for enhanced productivity and employee satisfaction.