Raised by Wolves works in collaboration with Saucony on a new pair of the AYA shoes in an Urban Jungle inspiration. The iconic silhouette is known for its impeccable fit, custom to the wearer and the range of different lacing options. The color palette is strong, with inspiration details drawn from 90s skateboarding footwear.
The uppers are complete in steel gray using two different mesh materials at the base layered foundation. The overlays are then informed with materials including leather and suede. The base also highlights an industrial look with some brighter colors including orange and red on the tongue and the sockliner made from leather materials as an added contrast.
Image Credit: Nathan Lang/Raised by Wolves
Raised by Wolves and Saucony Unveil a New Urban Jungle Style Shoe
1. Urban Jungle Sneaker Designs - Opportunity for brands to incorporate jungle-inspired designs into urban sneaker styles, creating a unique and eye-catching aesthetic.
2. Customizable Fit and Lacing Options - Innovative sneaker manufacturers can explore different lacing techniques and customizable fit options to provide customers with a personalized and comfortable experience.
3. 90s Skateboarding Footwear Revival - Potential for brands to tap into the nostalgia trend by reimagining and reintroducing 90s skateboarding-inspired sneaker designs for a new generation of consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the urban jungle sneaker trend to create innovative and stylish footwear collections.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can integrate customizable fit and lacing options into their sneaker offerings, providing athletes with enhanced performance and comfort.
3. Streetwear - Streetwear brands have an opportunity to capitalize on the revival of 90s skateboarding footwear by offering limited edition and exclusive collaborations that resonate with the urban fashion scene.