The 'Urban Defense Hydrating Mist' is one of many new personal care products that's been formulated to protect the skin against irritation from environmental aggressors such as car fumes, smoke or other urban pollutants.
While pollution has previously been regarded as primarily damaging to one's respiratory health, dermatologists are discovering that long-term exposure to pollution can damage the natural barriers of the skin, cause inflammation and the formation of free radicals, which speed up the aging process. In order to reduce oxidative stress, antioxidant protection is suggested.
Tula's Urban Defense Hydrating Mist is made with coconut water, probiotic technology, as well as extracts from the anti-aging herb Ashwagandha, anti-inflammatory Reishi and algae, which is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Tula's Urban Defense Mist Protects Against Environmental Irritants
1. Anti-pollution Skincare - Businesses can develop skincare products that protect the skin from environmental aggressors, such as pollution and smoke.
2. Probiotic Skincare - Companies can explore the potential benefits of probiotic technology for skincare products, like Tula's Urban Defense Hydrating Mist.
3. Natural Ingredients in Skincare - There is an opportunity for businesses to incorporate natural ingredients, such as ashwagandha, reishi, and algae, for their anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties in skincare products.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can invest in research and development of personal care products that protect the skin from environmental irritants and other pollutants.
2. Cosmetic Industry - Businesses can develop cosmetic products that complement anti-pollution skincare products, such as makeup that contains antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
3. Natural Health Products Industry - Companies can explore the potential health benefits of natural ingredients, such as ashwagandha, reishi, and algae, for products that promote healthy skin.