Peter Adams hailing from Queensland recently redesigned the Ural motorcycle sidecar to accommodate his pet dog and surf gear while travelling to and from different destinations. The sidecar showcases Adams' own modifications to suit his driving preferences and styles using the Ural model as the base design. The added modifications suit Adams lifestyle allowing him to make use of Ural's designs while maintaining his own customization.
Adams' modified design features increase sidecar tracks that are extended by four inches to allow a dog to sit on board and feel more stabilized. There is also a series of stainless steel racks added to the top of the sidecar to hang surfboards from as well as prevent erosion from salt water air.
Consumers customizing brand products on their own can offer companies valuable insight into improvements customers are seeking to their favorite products.
Peter Adams Redesigns the Ural Motorcycle Sidecar to Carry His Water Gear
1. Customized Sidecars - A rising trend of modifying sidecars to fit specific lifestyles and needs opens opportunities for motorcycle companies to offer personalized design options.
2. Pet-friendly Vehicles - As more people travel with their pets, the demand for pet-friendly modifications in automobiles and other vehicles increases.
3. Sustainable Travel Gear - The addition of stainless steel racks for surfboards and other gear provides companies an avenue to pursue sustainable materials and designs in travel equipment.
1. Motorcycle Manufacturing - A surge in consumer interest in customized sidecars can be capitalized on by motorcycle manufacturers who offer personalized design options.
2. Pet Industry - Pet-friendly travel modifications to automobiles and sidecars could open lucrative avenues for businesses in the pet industry.
3. Surfing Equipment - By incorporating sustainable materials and designs in travel gear, companies in the surfing industry can market their products to environmentally conscious consumers.