The updated Google Glass forms were recently posted on the official Google Plus page for the project. Although the capabilities of the augmented reality glasses are nothing short of astonishing, there are many people do not find the glasses to be aesthetically pleasing.
The overall design of the Google Glass remains unchanged with this update, but Google is working to optimize the glasses to work as sunglasses and prescription glasses. As well, a singular removable earbud has been integrated into the design so that users are able to hear crystal-clear audio on the go.
Although there are not many major changes to the Google Glass, this is step forward for those who already wear glasses, but hope to experience Google Glass without any interference or discomfort.
The Updated Google Glass Includes a Single Earbud
1. Augmented Reality Glasses Optimization - Optimizing augmented reality glasses to work as sunglasses and prescription glasses can offer convenience and comfort for users.
2. Removable Earbuds Integration - The integration of a single removable earbud in the design of augmented reality glasses can provide crystal-clear audio for users.
3. Aesthetically Pleasing Design Improvement - Improving the design of augmented reality glasses can make them more appealing to users who prioritize aesthetics.
1. Eyewear Industry - The eyewear industry can benefit from the optimization of augmented reality glasses to work as prescription glasses and sunglasses.
2. Audio Equipment Industry - The audio equipment industry can capitalize on the integration of removable earbuds in the design of augmented reality glasses.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry can explore opportunities to improve the design and functionality of augmented reality glasses to meet user needs and preferences.