A great way to survive the hot summer heat is to tie up your hair with a chic accessory, and if you're looking to make one of your own, then these upcycled scarf headbands will offer you some great tips on how to utilize garments you already have.
While putting your hair up in a bun isn't the most attractive of hairstyles, it certainly is one of the more comfy ones, and these DIY headbands will help turn that ordinary hairdo into a stylishly put together look. The given tutorial showcases how you can create this chic accessory with just a few simple materials such as an old scarf, scissors and some wires.
Featured on the site 'Scarves.net,' this fun DIY activity is a great way to turn something you most likely already have into a brand new hair accessory.
This Simple DIY Tutorial Turns an Average Scarf into a Chic Headpiece
1. Upcycling - Opportunity for businesses to capitalize on the trend of upcycling by offering DIY kits or services that repurpose existing materials into new products.
2. DIY Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create platforms or apps that provide easy-to-follow tutorials and inspiration for creating stylish accessories from everyday items.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate upcycled materials into their product lines, appealing to eco-conscious consumers and promoting circular fashion.
1. Do-it-yourself (DIY) - Opportunity for businesses to cater to the growing demand for DIY projects and provide resources, tools, and kits for consumers to create their own accessories.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion companies to adopt sustainable practices, embrace upcycling, and promote the creation of unique accessories from existing materials.
3. Online Platforms and Apps - Opportunity for tech companies to develop platforms or apps that offer step-by-step tutorials, inspiration, and community engagement for individuals interested in creating their own fashion accessories.