If you want to be environmentally friendly, while also getting showstopping furniture pieces there's no better way to do it than with United Two Design furniture. This company takes old, unwanted goods and transforms them into functional works of art.
United Two Design furniture is the perfect example of how nowadays people are opting for vintage furniture as oppose to new cookie-cutter pieces. By choosing to go the route of reclaimed furniture you can ensure that your decor scheme will be entirely unique. There is little-to-no chance that your neighbour is going to have the same bench from the 1800s.
United Two Design furniture is exactly that—pieces dating back as old as the 1800s. The design team finds their materials from farmhouses, people’s unwanted building materials and industrial sites’ leftovers. These rustic reclaimed finds are as good as gold!
United Two Design Furniture Revamps Rustic Farmhouse Finds
1. Vintage Furniture - Businesses can innovate by offering unique, environmentally-friendly furniture pieces made from reclaimed and vintage materials.
2. Sustainable Design - Sustainable design trend for home decor industry by repurposing old materials for new products.
3. Rustic Chic - There is a growing market for rustic and antique-looking furniture pieces that can be used to bring some character to any space.
1. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can benefit by adding a line of sustainable, vintage-inspired pieces with combined functionality and style.
2. Home Decor Industry - Businesses can incorporate vintage and sustainable design in their home decor pieces to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Interior Design Industry - Interior designers can recommend sustainable and unique vintage-inspired furniture pieces to their clients to showcase their personality and stand out.