The Wienerschnitzel United States of BBQ Dogs have been announced by the brand as a new range of hotdogs that will offer consumers a flavorful, patriotic way to satisfy cravings this summer. The hotdogs are each inspired by a famous location along the BBQ trail and are packed with an array of tasty ingredients to help satisfy hunger. The hotdog range includes the Texas Dog, Carolina Dog and the Kansas City Dog, which each take customary flavors and toppings into account from their namesake region.
The Wienerschnitzel United States of BBQ Dogs will be available at participating locations starting on June 29, 2020 and have been announced alongside a series of new Southern Lemonade beverages.
Image Credit: Wienerschnitzel / Chew Boom
The Wienerschnitzel United States of BBQ Dogs Come in Three Varieties
1. Regional-inspired Hotdogs - Opportunity to create new variations of hotdogs that are inspired by different regions and their unique flavors for a localized and personalized dining experience.
2. Patriotic Food Offerings - Potential to develop patriotic food options that tap into national pride and offer consumers a flavorful way to celebrate special occasions or events.
3. Gourmet Fast Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity to elevate traditional fast food items, such as hotdogs, by adding high-quality ingredients and unique flavor combinations for a gourmet fast food experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create and market regional-inspired hotdogs, expanding their product offerings and appealing to consumers seeking unique culinary experiences.
2. Event Planning and Catering - Possibility for event planners and caterers to incorporate patriotic food offerings, like regional-inspired hotdogs, into their menus to enhance the theme and provide a memorable dining experience for guests.
3. Restaurant and Fast Food - Potential for restaurants and fast food chains to introduce gourmet hotdogs with high-quality ingredients and unique flavor profiles, catering to customers looking for elevated fast food options.