Following the runaway success of this year’s edition, the United Bamboo fashion brand have released a brand new United Bamboo Cat Calendar for 2014.
The 12 uber-cute felines were dressed up in tiny versions of United Bamboo outfits that were taken straight off the brand’s catwalk with each image shot by Noah Sheldon. What’s more, the calendars have proven so popular that the featured apparel designs now form part of a new diffusion line, called Catclub by United Bamboo. Now, your own feline can get in on the act! We particularly love January’s look, complete with miniature red duffel coat, as well as November’s printed wool jacket kitty.
Disclaimer: no cats were harmed in the making of this calendar, but they all looked fabulous.
United Bamboo Dress Up 12 Moggies for 2014
1. Fashionable Cat Calendars - The trend of creating fashionable cat calendars featuring stylish outfits for cats can offer opportunities for creative and unique product development in the pet apparel industry.
2. Diffusion Lines - The trend of creating diffusion lines based on popular calendar designs can provide opportunities for fashion brands to reach new customers with affordable and accessible products.
3. Pet Fashion - The trend of dressing up pets in fashionable outfits presents opportunities for entrepreneurs to create innovative and stylish pet clothing and accessories.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of fashionable cat calendars by creating cat-inspired clothing lines for both pets and their owners.
2. Pet Products - The pet products industry can tap into the trend of pet fashion by offering a wide range of stylish and unique clothing and accessories for pets.
3. Photography - The photography industry can benefit from the trend of fashionable cat calendars by offering pet owners professional photoshoots to capture their pets' stylish outfits.