‘Remade by Canvaspop’ is a project that creates wallets from discarded scraps of canvas featuring prints that make for a truly unique wallet design. Canvaspop’s wallets are incredibly thoughtful in that they help to reduce material waste by 70% and 100% of the profits from wallet sales are donated to ‘charity: water,’ an organization that helps to make clean and safe drinking water available across the planet.
On October 29th, Canvaspop will be launching a new series of wallets in collaboration with ‘Art of Board,’ a brand that recycles used skate decks into new products. Both sides of this partnership have similar attitudes towards art, recycling and giving back to charities.
The wallets will be available on Canvaspop’s site for $24.00 and a portion of the profits will help to provide financial assistance to cancer patents and their families through the ‘Grind For Life’ charity.
Canvaspop Will Soon Have Even More Unique Wallet Design Options
1. Upcycled Wallets - Creating wallets from discarded scraps of material helps reduce waste and offers unique design options.
2. Socially Conscious Fashion - Integrating charity initiatives into fashion products creates a positive impact while appealing to socially conscious consumers.
3. Collaborative Sustainability - Partnerships between brands with similar values, such as recycling and giving back, can lead to innovative and impactful products.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can explore upcycled materials to create unique products and align with charitable causes.
2. Nonprofit Fundraising - Nonprofit organizations can collaborate with fashion brands to create products that generate funding for their causes.
3. Skateboarding Industry - The skateboarding industry can explore sustainable practices by recycling used skate decks into new and innovative products.