Union LA works in collaboration with Nike once again and this time around, the duo unveils a new footwear capsule that is centered around the iconic Nike Cortez shoe. The silhouette is an important shoe in the Los Angeles sneaker culture and an easy choice to highlight.
There is a slew of colorways that drop and images now surface of the bright beige iteration. It boasts a different angle than the traditional leather construction as it kicks off with canvas materials as the underlaying accent and suede applied throughout as the overlay. Both of these are done up in a light beige before bright red arrives at the Swooshes, the laces, the heel tabs, and the lower throat.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike and Union LA Join Forces on a Pair of the Cortez Shoe
1. Canvas Sneaker Revamp - Collaboration of fashion brands to create new sneaker designs with an emphasis on canvas material for innovative aesthetics.
2. Colorful Athleisure Footwear - Introduction of bright and vivid color schemes for athleisure wear to appeal to a younger demographic.
3. Suede and Canvas Mix - Combinations of suede and canvas materials to create retro yet contemporary styles for sneakers.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Manufacturing of trendy sneakers that incorporate unique materials and eye-catching color combinations.
2. Athletic Apparel and Footwear Retail - Sales of fashion-forward and unique athleisure footwear to young consumers.
3. Fashion Design and Collaboration - Collaboration between fashion designers and sneaker brands to create innovative styles that highlight historical and cultural significance of iconic footwear.