Jam-packed with hilarious pictures and "uni-corny" humor, this story, although short, isn't sweet.
Author Mark Kingsley's highly praised book 'Unicorn Being A Jerk' shows the side of magical creatures that we'd prefer not to see. Kingsley's storybook follows a fictional unicorn character with a displeased disposition. This haughty horse goes about his daily errands and criticizes the world around him, simply being a jerk. Readers see this bitter unicorn stalking women through windows and capitalizing from the credit crunch. This cross creature is just the sort of character you might glare at and avoid in real life, and the fact that he's a unicorn doesn't improve the situation.
Mark Kingsley's book 'Unicorn Being A Jerk' may change the reader's perspective of frolicking fairytale unicorns, but it's worth it for the laughs it produces.
'Unicorn Being a Jerk' Chronicles a Fuming Fairytale Creature
1. Humorous Fictional Characters - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of storybooks featuring unconventional and comedic portrayals of mythical creatures.
2. Satirical Fantasy Narratives - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a platform or content that humorously challenges traditional fantasy tropes and characters.
3. Unconventional Fairytales - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rewrite classic fairytales with unexpected twists and unconventional characters to appeal to modern audiences.
1. Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new avenues of storytelling in the publishing industry by creating humorous and unconventional books.
2. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop satirical fantasy TV shows or movies that provide a fresh and humorous take on traditional fantasy narratives.
3. Merchandising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of products based on unconventional fairytales, including toys, apparel, and collectibles.