To help Canadians reclaim their space after nearly two years of working from home, Belgian Moon debuted the new 'Undrinkable Pints.' The 6-pack of paint was inspired by the signature colors of Belgian Moon and developed in consultation with a certified color therapist to help "brighten up your homes and how you feel within it."
The Undrinable Pints are available in Midnight Blue, Lunar Blue, Golden Wheat, Valencia Orange, Orbit Yellow, and Brewer's Oats. These colors are said to help with your mood from helping you organize and master your thoughts to reconnecting with your body.
Fans can find more information on the Undrinkable Pints by heading to the Belgian Moon Instagram and Pinterest platforms.
Belgian Moon Created 'Undrinkable Pints' for Those Tired of WFH
1. WFH Fatigue Relief Products - Creating products that help with mental health and well-being for those who have been working from home for an extended period of time.
2. Multi-purpose Products - Developing products that serve multiple purposes, such as the 'Undrinkable Pints' that can be used as both paint and decor.
3. Color Therapy in Design - Incorporating color therapy principles into product design to enhance the emotional and mental well-being of consumers.
1. Interior Design - There's an opportunity for interior design companies to offer color therapy services to customers.
2. Home Improvement - Home improvement companies can integrate multi-purpose products such as the 'Undrinkable Pints' into their offerings.
3. Wellness - Developing products that address mental health and well-being concerns arising from prolonged work from home could be an important area for wellness brands.