Entrepreneur Laura Napoli created the unbreakable TROPICUPS after a realization in 2017. 2017 is when Hurricane Maria struck her home country of Puerto Rico. Laura wanted to do more to prevent global warming and promote environmentalism. During this time, she found it hard to find sustainable objects. This is why she created her brand VITAL. VITALs main goal is to reduce waste and aid the economy in Puerto Rico.
The TROPICUP is a reusable, portable cup. It is made from durable BPA-free platinum silicone. They are foldable, unbreakable, and compatible with hot and cold liquids.
Non-disposable products are a significant cause of the deterioration of our environment. Laura hopes to be part of the solution. Puerto Rico is known to be one of the most impacted places around the globe when it comes to water crises.
Those interested in supporting Maria in aiding Puerto Rico can find out more on Kickstarter.
Image Credit: TROPICUP
When Hurricane Maria Struck Puerto Rico Laura Created the TROPICUP
1. Sustainable Products - Entrepreneurs can innovate and create more sustainable products to promote environmentalism and reduce waste.
2. Reusable Products - Innovative entrepreneurs can create more reusable products to help reduce the amount of waste in the environment.
3. Portable Products - Portable products like the TROPICUP can provide convenience to consumers while also being environmentally friendly.
1. Consumer Goods - Entrepreneurs within the consumer goods industry can develop products that are environmentally friendly and reusable, promoting sustainability.
2. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can develop materials and technologies that promote sustainability and reduce the amount of waste produced.
3. Environmental Services - Entrepreneurs within the environmental services industry can provide solutions to combat waste and promote sustainable practices, like the creation of reusable cups.