The newest Frito-Lay Variety Packs are an invitation for fans to Unbox the Icons with curated snack packs by Mario Lopez, Martha Stewart and Mark Morrison. The ICONIC Boxes are filled with each icon's favorite Frito-Lay snacks to help people savor every moment and create special memories with others over food.
Martha's ICONIC Box promises to elevate dining experiences with a $150 gourmet steak gift card, a signed cookbook, sea salt, a cooking class voucher, branded kitchen goods, plus Ruffles and Lay's chips. Mario's ICONIC Box was put together to inspire people to dial up the heat with Funyuns Flamin' Hot® Onion Flavored Rings, Doritos Spicy Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, Cheetos Flamin' Hot Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks, as well as hot sauce, branded bucket hats, instant cameras and more.
Frito-Lay is Inviting Fans to "Unbox the Icons" with New Variety Packs
1. Curated Snack Boxes - Entrepreneurs can capitalize on this trend by creating customizable snack boxes for different dietary preferences or occasions.
2. Celebrity Endorsement - Businesses can use celebrity endorsements to showcase product curation and drive sales to a wider audience.
3. Gourmet Snacks - Brands can innovate by creating new, elevated flavors and packaging for snack foods to compete with traditional meal solutions.
1. Snack Foods - Snack food companies can create curated snack packs with different themes to target specific markets.
2. Celebrity Branding - Companies can partner with celebrities to endorse their products and drive sales through social media campaigns.
3. Meal Delivery Services - Meal delivery services can offer curated snack options to complement their meal plans and enhance the customer experience.