Marc Jacobs proves babies of affluent parents are oblivious to the credit crunch. The designer has teamed with Bugaboo to create this ultra-chic couture baby stroller.
Finished all in black with the ‘Love Marc’ printed tone-on-tone, this babe vehicle is at the height of wee-fashion. The Cameleon stroller is priced at $1500 and is apparently on the verge of selling out. Not surprising, the rumour is that there were only 15 made.
I just wonder whose baby is going to get this ride of luxury.
Marc Jacobs for Bugaboo
1. Luxury Baby Gear - There is an opportunity to create more ultra-luxury baby gear products to cater to affluent parents who are willing to pay a premium for high-end baby gear.
2. Fashion Designer Collaborations - More fashion designers can collaborate with baby gear companies to create exclusive and high-end designer baby products that cater to affluent parents.
3. Bespoke Baby Gear - There is a potential opportunity to design and create bespoke baby gear products for ultra-affluent parents who want unique and customized baby gear options.
1. Luxury Baby Gear Industry - The luxury baby gear industry can create more high-end, limited edition products and collaborate with fashion designers to cater to affluent parents.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore collaborations with baby gear companies to create exclusive, luxury designer baby products and expand their customer base.
3. Bespoke Baby Gear Industry - There is an opportunity to create a bespoke baby gear industry catering to ultra-affluent parents who want unique and customized baby gear options.