For anyone who's ever wished they could have a few friends around at all times to help them steer clear of the occasional fashion disaster, the TWRL app is a way to make that wish come true. The app combines the photo-sharing of Instagram with the instant communication of texting to let users get fashion feedback on demand.
The TWRL app is simple to use. Users just upload up to four images of themselves in their outfit of choice, highlighting any of the key statement pieces that they've got on. They then form a purpose-made message group to share those images, and they can include any of their friends from the app. Friends are then encouraged to give some feedback.
TWRL Gives Friends Instant Outfit Feedback
1. Outfit-testing Apps - Creating a social platform like TWRL for sharing outfit photos and receiving immediate feedback has potential for growth in the fashion industry.
2. Instant Feedback Solutions - Introducing technology to provide immediate feedback for any industry that values opinions like cosmetics or interior design could be the next big trend.
3. Visual Social Media - As consumers become more reliant on visual presentation, the use of platforms that prioritize imagery, such as TikTok and Instagram, could change the way companies market toward younger generations.
1. Fashion Industry - Providing instant feedback for fashion innovation can change the way companies design and market clothing, encouraging innovation to test new concepts.
2. Interior Design Industry - A social platform for interior design could allow designers and home improvement enthusiasts to share ideas and innovate on new home designs.
3. Cosmetics Industry - Instant platform feedback for cosmetics could disrupt the traditional prelaunch market model for new products, testing and validating them in real time before launch.